Friday, October 11, 2013

Facts Of Earth

Posted by abi On 11:57 AM 1 comment
FACT ONE
Earth is the only planet where, we can find water in three stats of matter like, solid ice, water and vapor

FACT TWO
Earth has been evolved 5 billion years ago, but animals and other creatures live in the earth for more than 150 million years to 200 million years, these shows only 10%-15% of creatures occupy earth space.

FACT THREE
The densest planet in solar system is earth and mercury, this implies that particles present in the solar system are most closely packed or densely packed.



FACT FOUR
We usually don’t count the extra quarter day during revolution of the sun, we consider only 365 days of revolution. We get one extra day every year that is 29th February we get our next leap year at 2016.

FACT FIVE
Earth revolution gradually slows down, that is every new second is added up to the revolution. Every million year earth takes 20 hours long , and it gradually even takes 27 hours long too.

FACT SIX
The middle of earth is in molten form, that is it takes 7500 degree celcius which is more hotter than sun

FACT SEVEN
Only earth in the solar system, which has not been named after any mythical god

FACT EIGHT
Thou the name imply earth, only 29% is earth and remaining are filled with 71% water around it.

FACT NINE
When you watch earth from certain distance it looks so brightend because the sun rays gets reflected on the earth surface water

FACT TEN

Earth is the only active planet which has been geologically proved with active volcanoes, atmosphere, carters and meteoroids.


1 comment:

  1. I think that there are a lot of facts like that which could make us feel like we're lost in the Universe or something like that. I guess, you know this feeling too.

    ReplyDelete

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube